Saturday 28 January 2017

My Experience meeting someone impotant

Every people in my life is really important me, like my family and friends. They're giving me the courage to stand up and speak up. Thank's to God that everyone surrounds me is really nice.

One of my experiences which are valuable to me is when we met up at Pizza Hut last year. We met but not as high school students, but as college's student. We met and shared our experience in college. All of us enrolled in the different college and major. Most of my friends enrolled to Accounting major. There's someone who enrolled in IT like me, and the other one enrolled to Medicine Faculty. I really surprised that they took the final exam at the next year and their college has a longer holiday than President University. Fun fact that I'm the only one who enrolled a college which is far from Jakarta. Even though we're enrolled in the different college, our friendship still remains.

We talked about what we learned in the first semester. Like is it easy or hard, do we have any struggle learning it and something like that. My friends become more active in their college life. They joined a club and then become the organizer, some of them also joined the student union, and the others active in religious communities. Well, I also joined some club which takes my interest. I really happy because they grow to become an open person. They become more mature after enrolled to the college, and I'm still thinking like a high schooler hahaha.

We have goals that we set together. We want to graduate together with a good GPA, and if possible, even though our major is different, we work at the same company so we could meet and chat every day.

Benedictus Yose GP
001201600023

Any comments, suggestion, or grammar correction will be great for me to evolve my skills.

3 comments:

  1. Nice, Jose. Actually you can make improvement on this. Great writing and you're getting better everyday. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story and don't your grammar because so far so good, Yos

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice and touching story, yose. I hope your friendship will last forever :3

    ReplyDelete