Thursday 2 February 2017

My English

English is the most important language all over the world. We could connect with everyone in overseas by using English, and actually, it requires a basic ability.

Talking about skills or abilities, I do realize that my English is not really bad but not really good as well. I'd taken some English course when I was a student in junior high school. I'm not really good at grammar, and some uncommon English words. Even so, I found that talking in English makes me feel confident. It feels really different when you talk not with your mother language. Sometimes I have a hard time in listening, especially with native speakers. They really fast and their pronunciation is totally different with Indonesian. But I really happy when I speak with native speakers, even though my words got jumbled because I run out of vocabulary, I keep talking even the words have a different meaning.

I really want to speak fluently with everyone. It would be great if I could fix my main errors like grammar and more vocabulary. The more you speak fluently, the more people like to talk with you. My father always says that if you could speak English well in the interview, the possibility to get hired become higher. So I always try to evolve my English abilities.

I never expect that President University is an answer for me. I could sharpen my English here. Learning everything in English is the best way to expand my vocabulary. I also need to evolve and expand my English in speaking, writing, and listening. I believe if there's a will, there's should be a way for me, so that's why I keep moving forward and never look back.

Benedictus Yose GP
001201600023

Any comments, suggestion, or grammar correction will be great for me to evolve my skills.Thank you

1 comment: